Do you require the services of our certified translators or if you need a legal document translated for use in court or for other legal purposes. The Department of Home Affairs requires sworn translations. A sworn translator (sworn in by the High Court of South Africa) must bear the stamp and signature of the translator.
- Business, Legal, Medical, Technical, Scientific, etc
- Audio/Video, Voiceover – Transcribing, Dubbing, Proof Reading, Copyrighting.
- Over 20 Languages: German, French, Italian, Afrikaans, Portuguese, Spanish, Xhosa, Zulu, Chinese/Mandarin, Japanese, etc.
- Proofread, Spell-checked and Edited.
- Conferences, Simultaneous or Consecutive Interpreting, Multiple Language Conferences, Tour Guiding.
- Web Site Translations.
- Quick Service, Best Rates, Top Quality, Confidentiality.
- Over 100 International Translators and Interpreters, High Volume Capacity for over 2500 Companies worldwide.
GUARANTEED BEST RATES AND BEST TRANSLATIONS
- Standard translations from R0.90 cents – R 1.60 per word or cost per page for students.
- Proof Reading from R0.50 – R0.80 cents per word.
- Legal/technical translations etc from R1.20 – R1.80 per word.
- % Discounts for documents over 10 000 words.
- Contact us for a FREE quotation on:
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: +27 21 674 4117 or +27 21 671 0855
- Nationally: 0860 104 562
- After 5pm: +27 21 785 2835 or +27 79 324 5764
We have world class translators from all over the world doing the work at break neck speed and the highest international quality
WE ALSO OFFER TRANSLATOR COURSES (Contact Us)