Do you require the services of our certified translators or if you need a legal document translated for use in court or for other legal purposes. The Department of Home Affairs requires sworn translations. A sworn translator (sworn in by the High Court of South Africa) must bear the stamp and signature of the translator.
- Business, Legal, Medical, Technical, Scientific, etc
- Audio/Video, Voiceover – Transcribing, Dubbing, Proof Reading, Copyrighting.
- Over 20 Languages: German, French, Italian, Afrikaans, Portuguese, Spanish, Xhosa, Zulu, Chinese/Mandarin, Japanese, etc.
- Proofread, Spell-checked and Edited.
- Conferences, Simultaneous or Consecutive Interpreting, Multiple Language Conferences, Tour Guiding.
- Web Site Translations.
- Quick Service, Best Rates, Top Quality, Confidentiality.
- Over 100 International Translators and Interpreters, High Volume Capacity for over 2500 Companies worldwide.
GUARANTEED BEST RATES AND BEST TRANSLATIONS
- Standard translations from R0.90 cents – R 1.60 per word or cost per page for students.
- Proof Reading from R0.50 – R0.80 cents per word.
- Legal/technical translations etc from R1.20 – R1.80 per word.
- % Discounts for documents over 10 000 words.
- Contact us for a FREE quotation on:
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: +27 21 674 4117 or +27 21 671 0855
- Nationally: 0860 104 562
- After 5pm: +27 21 785 2835 or +27 79 324 5764
We have world class translators from all over the world doing the work at break neck speed and the highest international quality
WE ALSO OFFER TRANSLATOR COURSES